Please see attached a job spec for an Senior .Net Developer –
6 month contract Dublin
Daily Rate Contract ? Market Rate
Might client is looking a Senior .Net Developer, for a key role in the design and development of a new system to built on the latest versions of .Net and SQL Server, ePlanner is a large scale application suite.
This is a key development role requiring very strong technical and communications skills.
The Senior .Net Developer will have overall responsibility for the technical implementation of the web user interface, collaborating with a team of graphic designers and leading a team of external web developers.
This is a hands on development role and requires a strong software development background.
• Team leadership or supervision of a software development team
• Experienced software developer with broad understanding of all aspects of optimal software development
• Ability to influence technical discussions and provide technical leadership
• Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action, giving regard to the impact on other project teams, development partners and stakeholders
• Ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ hands on industry experience, ideally in ASP.Net development roles.
• Experience of .NET Frameworks 3.0, 3.5 and 4
• Experience of ASP.NET/C#/AJAX/HTML
• Experience of VMware/Hyper V/VPC/Virtual Box ? is a major advantage
• Experience of Internet Information Services 6/7
• Experience of Microsoft SQL Server 2008
• Experience of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and 2010, Team Suite
• Experience of Windows Server 2003/2008
• Knowledge of TFS (Team Foundation Server), CI (Continuous Integration) and ALM (Application Lifecycle Management)
Please get in touch if you’re interested –
Regional Manager Ireland
t | +353 – (0)1 6190225
e | [email protected]
w | http://www.gcsltd.com/”> style=”FONT-FAMILY: ‘Arial’,’sans-serif’; COLOR: blue; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt”>gcsltd.com
GCS Recruitment Specialists Ltd. Company Registration No. 05609278
Registered Office: Wesley Gate, 70-74 Queens Road, Reading RG1 4AP
Tel: 0118 956 3900 Fax: 0118 959 5559
Tel: 020 7710 4141 Fax: 020 7710 4151
Apologies if you have received this email in error (if you have more than one identity, please inform us). Please respond to [email protected]
Visit http://www.gcsltd.com for information regarding our services and our latest jobs.
Visit http://www.gcsltd.com/furniture/gcspreplacementterms.pdf for our standard Candidate Terms.
GCS does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of GCS.
GCS complies with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and expects the recipient of this email and any attachments to do so in respect of the contents. GCS will not accept responsibility for any failure by the recipient to comply with the requirements of the Act in respect of any communications sent by GCS to the recipient.
|Email: [email protected] | Tel: + 44 (0) 118 956 3900 | Fax: + 44 (0) 118 959 4554
© GCS Ltd 2008. All Rights Reserved.
To unsubscribe from this mailing list click the link below: